Thursday, December 16, 2010

Full Throttle Energy Review

Not too long ago, Full Throttle completely changed their image and got rid of and introduced some new varieties. I personally liked their old image better but running their company is up to them. The new drinks have a lot of text on them about how they're "Easy Drinking, Hard Working" sometimes when drinks take this approach the result can be horrible, so let's give the original Full Throttle a try and see how it turns out.
The Can:
Full Throttle's can is nice and cleanly designed. It looks pretty good and I like it, as I said it has a lot of info about the drink on it. The older Full Throttle can's used flames and completely different designs in general that appealed to a whole different crowd. I do give Full Throttle credit for trying something different with their drinks.

The Taste:
This drink is supposed to be a citrus flavor, I've said in the past that citrus flavors change from drink to drink and they do. This drink sort of tastes like Mountain Dew but it's not nearly as strong, not even close. This drink is easy drinking but unfortunately I don't like the flavor that much. You might, but I don't think the flavor is anything special. I can easily finish a whole can of the stuff but there are other drinks out there that I'd much rather have. If you don't like the more hardcore energy drinks then you'd probably love this, somebody that's older would probably find this pretty enjoyable but it's not for me.

The Buzz:
The back of Full Throttle's can doesn't list many energy ingredients, the only one the casual drinker could pick out is caffeine. I experienced a very slightly above average energy buzz from this drink. I've had much better before but just like the taste somebody that doesn't like extremely strong energy buzzes would like this drink.

I recommend Full Throttle to somebody that wants to stay awake without being extremely energized while at the same time experiencing a smooth, light citrus flavor. The drink isn't my personal favorite but that obviously doesn't mean that other people wouldn't like it.


1 comment:

Share your comments here!