Thursday, January 13, 2011

Amp Traction Energy Review

Amp is an alright energy drink company, their drinks aren't my favorite but I can drink one if I have to. Traction is Amp's grape variety, I like grape flavored drinks and I like Mountain Dew so I don't see why this drink wouldn't taste very good, it's usually Amp's mediocre energy buzzes that I don't really care for. Also, with Amp costing as much or more than some much better energy drinks that I like a lot more I don't buy them that much.






The Can:
There's not much that I can say about Amp Traction's can, it's just your standard Amp can fitted to a grape flavor. It's purple and black design is nice to look at and the can is cleanly and nicely put together with some info about the product itself on the back of it.

The Taste:
When I popped open the can and drank some, Traction immediately became my favorite Amp due to it's flavor. It really tastes like grape Mountain Dew and it's the best tasting of them all in my opinion. Traction didn't leave some strange aftertaste in my mouth and it tasted pretty good, I enjoyed it.

The Buzz:
Traction contains 160 mg of Caffeine, 248 mg of Guarana, 296 mg of Taurine and 34 mg of Ginseng. Once again, I was unfortunately let down by the buzz this drink gave me. It was weak like the other Amp drinks and I was disappointed. They had good potential with the great flavor but let me down with the weak energy buzz. This drink does provide some energy, but not much.

Amp Traction has a great grape flavor but a mediocre energy buzz, if you want something that's not very strong I recommend this, otherwise I can't say much else about the drink besides it tastes alright.

2 comments:

  1. This is like grape Mountain Dew. But I don't know what is in it that makes one energized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traction has Caffiene, Taurine, Guarana, B Vitamins and some Ginseng, which all provide energy.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments here!