Saturday, January 15, 2011

Relentless Fire Energy Review

Relentless energy drinks aren't actually from America but Coca-Cola brought them over and Fire is Relentless' orange flavor. I like Fire's can a lot better than the original's due to the orange and brown on the can that look great behind all the text on the can. The original Relentless was alright so I was interested in trying this drink, let's see how it is:







The Can:
I really like this drink's can for some reason, the way the whole can is put together is really nice and even though it's a little cluttered it looks excellent. Even though there isn't much of a difference other than color, this can looks way better than the orginal's in my opnion.


The Drink:
Since the can just says that the drink is orange flavored, that leaves a lot of possibilties as to what the flavor could actually be. When I opened up the can and drank some, the flavor kind of caught me off guard. If you've ever had an orange Tootsie-Pop, that's exactly what this tastes like only in liquid form, which tastes great. It tastes like orange candy and it really tastes delicious. It was a very enjoyable drink and I like it a lot more than the original Relentless.

The Buzz:
Fire has 197 mg of Caffeine and 1888 mg of Taurine, plus a few other ingredients. I don't know what it is exactly but something in this drink really makes me alert and extremely awake, more than the average energy drink does. The buzz from this drink lasted about 2 1/2 hours and was one of the better ones I've experienced in awhile.

Fire is a nice addition to the Relentless line because of it's great flavor and energy buzz. I've heard about there being other Relentless flavors besides the original and Fire and if I find them I'll definitely review them. Fire is a great drink and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!