Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rip It Lime Wrecker Energy Review

Lime Wrecker is Rip It's Lime Margarita flavored offering, it doesn't contain any alchohol despite the flavor though. Instead, it's yet another addition to the Rip It line for me to try out and review. The nice looking can caught my eye so I decided to pick it up and see what it was like.








The Can:
Once again, Lime Wrecker's can is generally the same as the other Rip It cans except for the color. It's green and black like the Stinger Mo variety is but the green is much lighter. The can catches the eye and looks good, it looks nice in the cooler at the store and stands out.

The Drink:
Lime Wrecker is certainly one of the more crisp and refreshing energy drinks I've had. It has a very crisp, smooth and light lime flavor that is very easy to enjoy. The light carbonation tops the drink off nicely and makes for an overall smooth drinking experience. I enjoyed the flavor and Rip It didn't disappoint me this time either.

The Buzz:
Lime Wrecker has 1000 mg of Taurine, 100 mg of Caffeine, 100 mg of Inositol and 10 mg of Guarana. All of the Rip It blends are fairly similar to eachother and when I drank this early in the morning I was soon met with a nice energy buzz that got me going for the day. It was nice and eventually mellowed out without making me "crash".

Rip It's website actually claims that Lime Wrecker is the world's first margarita flavored energy drink, they did a good job with the flavor and it's one of the more crisp and light energy drinks I've ever had. I recommend this drink if you want to try something new, you might as well since it's only going to cost you 99 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!