Saturday, January 1, 2011

Rip It Stinger Mo Energy Review

Photo from www.energyfiend.com
Rip It is a great energy drink brand, they have a pretty big variety of flavors you can choose from and they're all only 99 cents. Today we'll be looking at the "Stinger Mo" variety, I honestly have no idea what the name is supposed to mean but the black and green can caught my eye so I decided to pick it up and try it out.







The Can:
Stinger Mo's can is just like every other Rip It can but with a nice black and green design. This drink's design is like the exact opposite of F-Bomb's, I like F-Bomb's design but I like this drink's design just as much. It doesn't look that bad but like I said I have no idea what the name is supposed to mean.

The Drink:
When I popped open the can and drank some, I immediately recognized what it was- Monster. I remember saying that Rip It had all original drinks, this one is an exception. It's pretty much just the original Monster in the same sized can but for only 99 cents, which still makes Stinger Mo a drink worth buying.

The Buzz:
Stinger Mo contains 1016 mg of Taurine, 85 mg of Caffeine, 101 mg of Inositol, 10 mg of Guarana and 4 mg of Ginseng. As you can see, while the flavor is the same, this drink doesn't have the same energy blend as Monster. Still, the ingredients are enough to give you a pretty nice energy buzz that will get you going and keep you going for a few hours.

While you could hate the Rip It brand for basically copying Monster with this flavor, the same people that hate them probably love Monster, Rip It is basically giving you Monster for about 99 cents and $1 cheaper in total.

3 comments:

  1. its not exactly the same as monster, pretty similar, but i could pass the blind taste test, and i actually prefer rip it's flavor

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those ingredients should be multiplied by two. It is per serving and there are two servings in a can. Sorry, to nit-pick. I did enjoy your review but am holding a can right now.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments here!