Friday, January 28, 2011

Vault Energy Review

Vault was one of the first energy drinks I ever had. As far as I can remember, the first few energy drinks I ever had were Vault, Red Bull and Bawls Guarana. My older brother used to bring Bawls home from LAN parties that he used to go to at his school back in like 2006, I bought Red Bull from somewhere around that time too and had Vault at somebodies house if I remember correctly. Vault's slogan is "Drinks like a soda, kicks like an energy drink", some people dispute Vault actually being an energy drink, you drink it and it's supposed to give you more energy than a soda so to me it's an energy drink.



The Bottle:
Vault also comes in 12 oz. cans but I mostly see it in bottles. Vault's bottle really reminds me of Mountain Dew because of it's green color. It's somewhat of an oddly shaped bottle but contains plenty of info about the product. It's not a bad design but to me it resembles a soda much more than an energy drink.

The Drink:
Another similarity between Vault and Mountain Dew is the flavor, they're both citrus flavored and Vault reminds me a lot of Mountain Dew flavor wise. Anybody that's had Mountain Dew or even Amp energy knows that distinct taste that Mountain Dew has, Vault tastes like Mountain Dew but without that distinct sharp bite to the taste. With that bite missing what's left is a smooth citrus flavor. It's not the best tasting drink but if you drink soda on a regular basis you'll love it, it's alright in my opinion.

The Buzz:
Vault does drink like a soda and a first time drinker would be curious to know if it's going to kick like an energy drink. The only energy ingredient that Vault has is 115 mg of caffeine. That's not the lowest number but several energy drinks contain more, with the high amount of sugar some people might crash after drinking it too. Vault will provide a buzz but it won't be a long lasting one and I wish Vault contained a few more ingredients. Still, the average person will most likely feel a decent boost in energy for awhile from drinking a Vault.

Vault is a widely available drink, if you've never had it you might as well try it. It tastes alright and provides an alright energy buzz too, it's not the worst one out there.

2 comments:

  1. Where can I buy this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want be able to get this stuf against i like it better then dew ( drank dew for 20 years now)

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments here!