Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rumba Energy Juice Review

Photo from www.bevnet.com

Two other drinks I reviewed before, Samba and Tango, are from the same line as this drink. Rumba is supposed to be the orange flavored drink, orange juice from a carton tastes pretty good but when it comes from a can it can sometimes be disgusting. Like the other two varieties, Rumba is 100% juice which makes it a healthier alternative to some other energy drinks out there. Let's see how Rumba compares with the other two flavors I've already reviewed.




The Can:
I don't know the full story behind the Rumba energy juice line but Rumba's can used to have a different design than it does now. Rumba, Samba and Tango all have similar designs so I think Rumba came out first and when they changed the can design they released Samba and Tango. I don't know if that's actually true, it's just what I'm assuming. Anyway, Rumba's can looks nice enough and it doesn't look very different than the other two drinks in the line. It looks good for an orange flavored drink.

The Drink:
I'll save you, the reader, valuable time by paraphrasing the drink in the following sentence:

This is the most revolting, disgusting drink I've ever had and it tastes horrible.

The Buzz:
Rumba contains the same energy blend as the other drinks in the line. It's a nice blend and the drink gave me the buzz I was looking for. The blend contains a long list of ingredients and the blend does what it's supposed to, which is provide energy for a few hours.

The Rumba line is something different to try, but I strongly suggest staying away from this drink. I barely finished it due to the flavor, something about it didn't taste right. It was orange juice but had a disgusting chalky aftertaste that was gross. The buzz was pretty good but the flavor was nasty.

2 comments:

  1. I completely disagree with this review. I think it does vary greatly on your tastes however if you enjoy fruit juices and nectars, Rumba is excellent! Tango and Samba were good also, but I did prefer Rumba. I used to drive to York, NE from DesMoines, IA just to get it now it is gone....gone... gone....very traumatic. I am back to peach and apricot nectar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK i got my can mixed up lol no tango that grape

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments here!