Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tango Energy Juice Review

I already reviewed Samba, another drink from the Rumba Energy Juice line and I thought it was pretty good. I initially thought that this drink would be a grape flavor so I decided to pick it up and try it out. As I mentioned in a previous review, this line of drinks in made by Hansen's, the same company that makes Monster. It's interesting that the company could have two different drink lines that are both pretty much the opposite of eachother.





The Can:
Tango's can is similar to the other drinks in the line. It has the same blue background and everything but the "100% juice" has been changed to purple. Tango's logo and that color change pretty much made me assume that Tango was in fact a grape flavored drink, but I was wrong. 

The Drink:
The actual color of this drink is a dark green that looks very similar to green Kool-Aid. I don't know why they portrayed it as a grape drink on the can because it actually tastes green Kool-Aid too. Green Kool-Aid isn't the most appetizing drink out there, it's drinkable though. This drink's flavor is hard to describe, if you've ever had green Kool-Aid though you should know what to expect.

The Buzz:
Tango contains the same energy blend as the other drinks in the line. After finishing the drink I definitely felt a noticable energy buzz that lasted for awhile and did what it was supposed to. Tango provides an above average energy buzz and does what it was meant to do.

The flavor of Tango is pretty obscure and most likely won't appeal to everybody, it's alright but it's certainly not my favorite. If you can stomach the flavor though the drink does provide an above average energy buzz that is quite enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!