Thursday, February 10, 2011

Venom Death Adder Energy Review

Even though it comes in an orange bottle, Death Adder is actually a fruit punch flavored drink. I think it would make more sense to put Black Mamba in the orange bottle and Death Adder in the red bottle. I don't know why they put this drink in an orange bottle when it's common sense that fruit punch is a red drink, who knows. Anyway, let's see if this drink can redeem with Venom brand in the flavor category since the Black Mamba variety was a Red Bull knock-off.





The Bottle:
Like I just mentioned, Death Adder comes in an orange bottle which makes little sense. Still, the Venom bottles look pretty impressive and are nice to look at. Dr. Pepper did a nice job putting a lot of info on the bottle while still making it look good and appealing to drink. I like the design and it's one of the more creative ones I've ever seen.


The Drink:
Fruit Punch flavored energy drinks arent the most common thing out there, I've had a few of them before though and they're always alright. When I twisted open the bottle and drank some, this drink's flavor was pretty good also. The fruit punch is pretty strong and it's not quite as smooth as some other fruit punch energy drinks I've had. Still, the fruit punch makes for a tasty flavor that is easy to drink and enjoy.

The Buzz:
Death Adder contains all of your regular energy ingredients such as caffeine, guarana and taurine. With the decent amount of ingredients the drink has it provides an above average energy buzz that lasted about 2 hours for me. I felt alert and much more awake so the drink definitely did what it was supposed to. It's not the strongest and it's definitely not the weakest.

Overall, Death Adder is a good energy drink that provides a nice energy buzz with a tasty fruit punch flavor. If you like fruit punch and want to try something new I highly recommend trying this drink.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!