Friday, March 11, 2011

NOS Loaded Cherry Energy Review

                                    
I first heard about this drink towards the beginning of last Summer, but I couldn't find it anywhere so I never got to try it. When I went to the store expecting to get a Rockstar, I saw this in the cooler finally and had to pick it up. I was really excited to try it because prior I'd never had another NOS flavor besides the original. Also, cherry has become one of my more favorite flavors recently. I never liked it before as much as I do now, I've been drinking a few cherry drinks here and there and I'm starting to appreciate the flavor more. Anyway, let's see how this drink compares with the original NOS in the design, taste and buzz categories.



The Can:
I like NOS' can designs, they keep it pretty basic but it looks cool. As for the name, I like it, even though "Loaded Cherry" sounds like a band. The shade of red looks good and it's definitely easy to tell the difference between this and NOS' fruit punch flavor.

The Drink:
The tab on the top of the can is the same as on a can of Red Bull, and when I opened it it smelled awesome. Upon taking a sip, it tasted excellent, it's like a cherry tootsie-pop only in liquid form, and it tastes like cherry soda too. It tastes so good, I was worried that the cherry would be a little overpowering like some drinks can be, but not even close.

The Buzz:
NOS really did great with this one and the energy buzz matched up pretty evenly with the original NOS, which is pretty much perfect. The energy buzz lasted for a few hours and it really helped me out because I was tired and had a headache.

When you see this drink somewhere, pick up one..or 20.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!