Friday, April 22, 2011

NOS Fruit Punch Energy Review

                              
Some people really don't like the NOS line of drinks, but as I've said before NOS is one of my favorite energy drink brands without a doubt. As for fruit punch flavored drinks, I think those are pretty good too even though I've only had a few various varieties of them. They don't vary too much in flavor, they're either really smooth or a little too strong, even so you really can't tell the difference. Still, I was excited to this drink and see what it's like, NOS makes pretty good drinks and I had high hopes for this one.




The Can:
I really think that they did a good job with the can design of this drink. Now, all NOS drinks look exactly the same with the exception of the background color and name of the flavor but I think they picked a good shade of red for the drink because it really stands out at the store. I've always liked the simplicity of the NOS can designs and I think this can looks especially great.

The Drink:
When I popped open the can and took a drink, I immediately noticed that the flavor was a little over powering..at first. The first taste of this drink is somewhat hard for me to put my finger on. It's without a doubt a good fruit punch flavor and there's still that familiar NOS "bite" to the taste (although it's not quite as strong as some other NOS varieties), but it just tastes a little odd. Still, that doesn't mean that it doesn't taste good. It's a pretty good taste that I enjoyed drinking and didn't have to force down. I honestly can say that it's not the best tasting flavor of NOS in my opinion but it's still not bad.

The Buzz:
After finishing the drink fairly quickly I waited for the energy buzz to kick in. When it did, it wasn't too bad either and it did what it was supposed to do. It lasted a few hours and was strong, much like the other NOS drinks I've had before.

I enjoyed this drink and it wasn't half bad, I'll probably pick it up again in the future and you should too.

2 comments:

  1. Best flavor to me. don't like the other flavors

    ReplyDelete
  2. by far the best, only problem is can't seem to find it ahywhere anymore?

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments here!