Thursday, April 21, 2011

NOS Grape Energy Review

                              
NOS has always been one of my favorite energy drink brands and grape has always been one of my favorite energy drink flavors, so this drink was one I definitely had to pick up and try. This particular variety of NOS is also available in the bottle, I don't know if all of them all but I'm positive that the grape flavor is. I'll be reviewing a 16 oz. can but keep in mind that you can also pick up this drink is the nitrous oxide looking bottles you sometimes see at the store.





The Can:
The can looks pretty nice, I like the design of all the NOS cans and honestly I think NOS has some of the best looking cans out there. Some people may disagree but that's my personal opinion. The shape of purple naturally fits the grape flavor nicely and it looks good.

The Drink:
 Upon opening up the can, I notice a fairly standard grape scent like you'd expect from any grape flavored drink. When I took a sip, I was somewhat surprised by the flavor. It has a really good grape flavor and it also has that same awesome "bite" to it's taste like the original NOS. The taste was really good, some grape energy drinks taste like grape juice, but this drink has a pretty unique flavor that I really like.

The Buzz:
Just about every NOS drink I've ever had has provided a pretty good energy buzz in the past, and that's something I like about the company. They don't get rid of great energy to get a great taste, it's usually a nice balance of both. The energy buzz kicked in pretty quick after I drank it, and it really helped me wake up. I didn't have any ridiculous side effects or anything and didn't "crash" afterwards either.

If you're into grape flavored drinks and need a good energy lift, then this is the drink for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!