Friday, April 8, 2011

Rockstar Recovery Grape Energy Review

I reviewed the original Rockstar Recovery awhile ago and apparently Rockstar has put out some new flavors of the drink in the meantime, unless they were already out, but I never saw them at the store until a few days ago. Anyway, I was excited to try this drink because I liked the original (which will now probably be referred to as lemonade) and I thought it was pretty good. I really like grape drinks too and the Rockstar brand in general.





The Can:
As for can design, it looks pretty cool. I like the color scheme and it looks pretty good for a grape flavored drink. The darker color scheme fits the Rockstar brand better than the bright lemonade one.

The Drink:
When I opened the can and took a sip, I immediately noticed that it tasted a lot like a grape tootsie-pop. It had a pretty good taste but tasted a little watery, it wasn't bad though and anyone that likes grape would enjoy it.

The Buzz:
These Recovery drinks aren't carbonated and they're supposed to provide hydration, I wasn't really dehydrated so I'm not quite sure about the whole hydration thing, but as for energy it provided some decent energy which I needed.

What's odd about these Recovery drinks is that they don't really taste like something that Rockstar would put out, but it doesn't matter because they're pretty good. This is definitely a drink I recommend if you want to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!