Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rockstar Recovery Orange Energy Review

Well, this is the only flavor of Recovery I haven't tried yet. I thought that the other two drinks were pretty good so I was excited to give this one a try. I enjoy drinking orange flavored energy drinks because they all pretty much taste different. These Recovery drinks aren't carbonated so I was expecting something similiar maybe to orange Kool-Aid.





The Can:
Before I get to the taste, I'd like to say that the can design is pretty nice. It's odd to me that Rockstar is putting out drinks that aren't in black cans now for some reason but that doesn't matter. They did a great job with the can design and I like the overall color scheme.

The Drink:
Anyway, when I opened the drink and took a sip, the taste was pretty much like I thought it would be. It's a really refreshing flavor, the orange flavor isn't exremely strong but that's what I like about it. They didn't overdo the flavor and I really like it. The can says that this drink is "smooth", and that's very true. This drink was really easy to drink and I finished it faster than normal.

The Buzz:
When the energy buzz kicked in, it helped me out. I'd been working for a few hours and I was tired and thirsty. Not only did this drink provide me with some good energy but it also really did hydrate me.

The whole line of Recovery drinks is really good, I would definitely say that this is my favorite flavor with Lemonade being my least favorite. Pick any one of the three up though, they're all pretty good in general.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. This is my favorite flavor. I didn't mind the Grape flavor but that's been discontinued (at least in my area).

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments here!