Saturday, May 28, 2011

Loop Blueberry Pomegranate Energy Review

Conveniently and naturally located right next to Loop on the shelf at K-Mart was this, the blueberry pomegranate variety of Loop.  I'd never had a "blueberry pomegranate" flavored drink prior to this and I didn't quite know what to expect.








The Can:
The can is similar to the original Loop but catered to a blueberry flavor. It also has a blueish-purple tab on top. Still, it looks just as odd and funny as the original loop. You would think that even K-Mart would have better designs, but who knows.

The Drink:
When I opened it up and it took a sip, the flavor was surprisingly really good. It had a satisfying blueberry flavor to start with, and I did notice a minor pomegranate flavor in the background, but it wasn't as prominent as I figured it would be. The flavor wasn't what I'm used to from an energy drink, and it wasn't bad at all. It was definitely better than the original in my opinion. 

The Buzz:
Unfortunately, the buzz was the exact same as the original. It was average and wasn't amazing, it was just there. While the Loop drinks don't provide amazing energy, I'd easily pick this up due to the cheap price just for the flavor.

If you can find this, I highly recommend it for the great flavor, I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, this blog is about energy drinks and this drink did not provide anything amazing in that category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!