Saturday, May 28, 2011

Monster Khaos Energy Juice Review

Monster Khaos is one of Monster's juice drinks, I've had all of the other ones in the past and after drinking this I've had them all. Monster drinks are about 50/50 for me, some are pretty good and some are less than mediocre. Monster seems to make unusual desicisons when it comes to putting out new drinks, they have huge list of flavors to choose from and some flavors honestly aren't very necessary in my opinion.




The Can:
The can design isn't horrible, it's pretty much exactly what you would expect from Monster for a flavor of this nature, it's certainly not the worst I've ever seen. The colors match eachother nicely and it fits nicely with the other Monster varieties.

The Drink:
Open cracking open the orange tab on top and drinking some, it's sort of a mixed flavor but there's definitely some orange in there. I can notice a hint of pineapple backing up the orange but that's about it. It's not an amazing flavor, it's drinkable but I've a lot better in the past.

The Buzz:
Energy wise, Monster's juice drinks all appear to either have the exact same energy blend as the original Monster or a very similar one. The drink did provide a decent boost in energy that lasted awhile.

Still, I'm getting tired of Monster drinks and I know of a lot of better drinks that are a lot cheaper and are even better.

1 comment:

  1. It sho get me trippin wit energee amd powre

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments here!