Friday, May 20, 2011

Monster Nitrous Anti Gravity Energy Review

                                                            
This is the last variety of Monster Nitrous that I have to review, I've reviewed the other three in the past and they've all been pretty different from one another. I really apologize for all the Monster reviews lately, but I've had pretty much every energy drink close to me so it's been kind of hard to find unique ones to review. I'm going to start looking in other towns nearby and eventually online. In the meantime, let's see how this drink compares with the other nitrous drinks I've had in the past.





The Bottle:
Like I've said before, Monster Nitrous comes in a battery style can with a decent enough looking design. I'm honestly tired of Monster drinks and even though I have a Monster Khaos review left to write after this, I won't be drinking any more Monster drinks for a long time.

The Drink:
Open popping open the can, some of what I would assume to be nitrous actually flowed out from the top of the can. It was pretty cool and I don't remember it happening with any of the other Nitrous drinks. I did twist pretty hard to pop open the can and that's probably why. Open taking a sip, I wasn't really surprised. It's pretty much an orange flavor with some similar fruits providing an aftertaste. I'm not sure if it's just that I've had a lot of Monster lately or not, but this drink did also seem to have a small original Monster taste as well. Honestly, it was a forgettable flavor and wasn't anything amazing. It was ok, but I doubt that I'd ever pick it up at the store just to drink and not review.

The Buzz:
All of the Nitrous drinks have an impressive energy blend which contains 5000mg compared to he 2500mg in a lot of Monster drinks. Not long after finishing this drink, I felt a pretty noticable buzz that got me going after a long day. I've actually had a long and stress-filled week in general, but that doesn't matter. The buzz lasted for about 3 hours and wasn't bad.

These Nitrous drinks cost $2.99 and I'll probably never pick one up again, that doesn't mean they're bad but I'm not paying that kind of money for a drink on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!