Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hydrive V Energy Review

Hydrive V is the last regular variety of Hydrive left for me to review (Hydrive recently released Extra Strength and Decaf drinks, I don't know about the Decaf but expect an Extra Strength review as soon as I can find one at a store nearby). All of the Hydrive drinks I've had have been really good and very enjoyable, prior to trying Hydrive drinks I'd been drinking a ton of carbonated energy drinks and the Hydrive drinks were a nice change. Hydrive V is Hydrive's citrus flavor and it also contains a vitamin formula. Citrus drinks are unpredictable flavor wise, you would think that citrus would be a definite flavor but it seems to change from drink to drink.



The Bottle:
Just like the other Hydrive's, this bottle's description was also pretty unusual:

"What do vitamins actually do for you? They counteract the bad stuff you did to yourself last nght. Drink this Hydrive and it's like "it" never happened. Hydrive- The healthier way to re-energize"

If you don't believe that it actually says that, I strongly urge you to pick up a bottle because I couldn't make up something that good. I'm not exactly sure if I want to know what they mean by "it", I can think of some possibilities but this isn't that kind of website. The bottle design is the same as the other ones but utilizes an orange design for the citrus flavor, which makes sense.

The Drink:
When I twisted open the bottle and took a drink, it was pretty good. This drink is one of those citrus ones that tastes like orange juice. I've had a few of those in the past that were disgusting but this one isn't. Even though it tastes like orange juice it manages to be just as smooth as the other Hydrive flavors. The orange taste certainly isn't as strong as in real orange juice and isn't overpowering, it's a good flavor and they got it just right.

The Buzz:
Several energy drinks contain vitamins but Hydrive V has a whole other blend of vitamins to go along with it's energy blend. The vitamin blend contains 100% Vitamin D, Vitamin B3, B5, B6, Bg and B12. The energy blend contains 145 mg of Caffeine, 50 mg of Taurine, 25 mg of L-Carnitine and 25 mg of L-Arginine. After finishing the drink I pretty much knew what to expect since I've had a lot of other Hydrive drinks. The buzz didn't disappoint and I felt the same great energy buzz as I have many times before which is a pretty good one.

All in all, with a nice citrus flavor, impressive vitamin and energy blend and a nice resealable bottle, you can't go wrong with Hydrive V. I strongly recommend any Hydrive drink to any energy drink fan or anybody in general, I like them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!