Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hydrive X Energy Review

There are a lot of varieties of Hydrive and during a trip to the store I decided to pick up the X variety for a review. The other varieties of Hydrive I've had in the past were pretty unique and good, I felt like drinking something that would taste good and be refreshing so I hoped that this drink would provide me with what I needed. Both Hydrive drinks I had prior to this were pretty tasty and effective so I was looking forward to seeing what they pulled off with the X variety.





The Bottle:
The flavor of this drink is "Triple Berry" and the standard Hydrive bottle design has been fitted to represent the flavor for this drink, which makes sense. I like how Hydrive's designs are all fairly similar yet also somewhat different. Hydrive doesn't put too much useless information on their bottles, they keep it nice, clean and to the point.

The Drink:
Upon twisting upon the familiar looking bottle and drinking some, the flavor was truly one of the best tasting energy drinks I've had in awhile. The flavor was very, very tasty and extremely refreshing. It was certainly a mixed flavor and I could easily compare it to a red Kool-Aid freezer pop, it tastes practically the exact same and leaves the same exact aftertaste that I've always enjoyed. It's kind of a hard to describe flavor, it tastes a lot like plain old red Kool-Aid too, it's sort a strawberry flavor but it's not very strong and there are other background flavors also. All I can say is that the flavor was very enjoyable and that I was thirsty and swigged it down faster than normal, it was great. If there are any Hydrive flavors that I'll pick up again after reviewing them all, so far it's going to be this.

The Buzz:
This drink contains Antioxidants, including Vitamin E, Polyphenols, Acai, Zinc, Gingko and Selenium. As for the energy blend, it contains 145 mg of Caffeine, 50 mg of Taurine, 25 mg of L-Carnitine, 25 mg of L-Arginine, 3 mg of Gingko Biloba, 3 mg of Apple Polyphenols and 3 mg of Acai Extract. The overall blend is fairly impressive and with the great taste, you really can't go wrong with this drink. I experienced a pretty nice energy buzz after drinking this and it was certainly worth what I payed for it.

So far, I've really enjoyed the Hydrive drinks and I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!