Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bawls Energy Review

Bawls has been around for a long time and is notorious for being popular with gamers. Some people dispute it actually being an energy drink, I definitely think it is and was looking forward to trying it. I've always liked the bottle that Bawls comes in, it's won awards in the past and is definitely unique. Bawls is also a pretty unique name for an energy drink, the company says that it's because Bawls makes you "bounce like a ball" or something, who knows.





The Bottle:
Bawls comes in a 10 oz. blue glass bottle. It has a twist-off cap and also has bumps on it. The bottle is very simple looking but it is also very efficient at informing you of the product and it looks really good. It's nice to be drinking an energy drink that veers off from the typical black can design that several more mainstream energy drinks utilize.

The Taste:
The taste of Bawls is one that you sort of have to try to fully understand. It kind of tastes like Sprite but doesn't have the same sort of "bite" to it. The Guarana gives it a really smooth aftertaste and all in all Bawls is a delicious and refreshing drink. It's really smooth tasting and still does have a small "bite" to the taste which tops it all off.

The Buzz:
Bawls is also notorious for utilizing two ingredients and two ingredients only to provide energy: Caffeine and Guarana. Now, if you look up the caffeine content of Bawls keep in mind that since Guarana is a form of Caffeine it counts towards the caffeine content. One 10 oz. bottle of Bawls contains 64 mg. of Caffeine. If that seems like a low number to you, keep in mind that gamers will drink several a night to get them nice and awake. If you don't drink a lot of caffeinated drinks, one bottle will provide a nice buzz that will last for a decent amount of time. Also, even though Guarana is a form of Caffeine, it's supposedly stronger than regular caffeine and therefore could provide a stronger buzz than regular Caffeine. If you plan to stay up all night playing games like World of Warcraft or Counterstrike you should have no problem finishing several due to the nice taste.

Bawls is a great drink, it tastes amazing and can provide great energy. I ordered mine online and if you can find it somewhere I highly recommend trying it. On a side note, Bawls is my 100th review. It's been fun reviewing all these energy drinks and shots and hopefully someday I'll be writing my 200th review. I appreciate my readers viewing and commenting on my reviews also, I'll keep reviewing energy drinks and shots as long as there are new ones for me to review.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this drink drank it a lot when I was a teen, to date its still the best tasting in my book but they don't sell it where I live anymore so whenever I travel and I find it I grab a bunch. maybe that's why I love it so much

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments here!