Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pure Fuel Energy Review

When I'm looking for new drinks to review I often find "dietary supplement" energy drinks, which contain many ingredients other than the usual caffeine, taurine, etc. Pure Fuel is sort of like one of those drinks, it doesn't contain a bunch of hard to say ingredients but it does market itself as being healthier for people that go to the gym. It contains 0 Calories, 0 Carbs, 0 Fat, 0 Sugar and very low sodium. Pure Fuel is probably the healthiest energy drink I've ever had. The can caught my eye at my local Rite-Aid store so I decided to pick it up and try it out.




The Can:
Pure Fuel comes in a 12 oz. can with a primarily red and black design. I like the way they put the design together, it's clean, sharp and easy to follow. It looks nice and it's not overcrowded. However, the can I bought from a Rite-Aid nearby was really beat up and had a bunch of scratches on it for some reason. Still, it's a nice looking can and I can't find anything wrong with it.

The Drink:
This drink's flavor really surprised me. Even though it has 0 Calories, 0 Carbs, 0 Fat and 0 Sugar it still tastes like a regular energy drink. The drink has a nice lemon flavor that isn't overpowering and it doesn't taste too bad. I think if you're looking for a healthy energy drink that actually tastes good you should pick up Pure Fuel. It didn't have an artificial taste like a lot of drinks of it's kind do, it tasted pretty good.

The Buzz:
Pure Fuel contains a 365 mg energy blend, which is a really low number. It contains Guarana, Caffeine, Taurine, Ginseng, Eluetheococcus, Green Tea Extract and Gingko. Despite the overall low number, I did feel a pretty nice lift in energy from this drink. It actually lasted for about 2 hours. It wasn't extremely strong but it wasn't that bad either.

Pure Fuel wasn't a horrible drink at all, it's healthy, tastes pretty good and provides good energy. I recommend it if you can find it, it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!