Friday, July 15, 2011

Xyience Cran Razz Energy Review

Cran Razz is the last variety of sugar free Xyience that my local Circle K has to offer. Like I've said before, I wish they'd stock the regular varieties but so far the sugar free ones haven't been horrible. Cran Razz stands for cranberry-raspberry which definitely isn't a flavor you see everyday in energy drinks. Since the Xyience drinks I had in the past were pretty good I was looking forward to checking out this drink. I was also looking forward to seeing what a cranberry-raspberry energy drink tastes like.





The Can:
Cran Razz's can has a clean and simple design just like the other sugar free Xyience drinks. The silver doesn't look horrible and since silver is associated with sugar free energy drinks it makes perfect sense to have a primarily silver can. The two circles on the front of the can behind the logo stand out and the can doesn't look that bad.

The Drink:
After cracking open the can and taking a sip I determined that "Cran Razz" is a very interesting flavor. Blu Pom, another Xyience variety I reviewed did actually have a artificial taste to it. This drink didn't taste very sugar free, I would describe it as about 50% Cranberry and 50% Raspberry. It wasn't a bad flavor and still had a small "bite" to it, which was nice. It was enjoyable and drinkable and overall I can say that Xyience did a pretty nice job with their sugar free drinks.

The Buzz:
This drink's blend contains 1,340 mg. It contains Taurine, Glucoronolactone, Caffeine, Guarana, Panax Ginseng Extract, Inositol and L-Carnitine. Not long after finishing the drink I was met with an above average energy buzz that helped get me going for the day. The buzz lasted for about 2 hours before wearing off and overall wasn't too bad.

I enjoyed this drink, the flavor was good and the buzz was potent. If you're looking for a good sugar free energy drink I highly recommend trying an Xyience one, I enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!