Thursday, December 23, 2010

No Fear Energy Review

No Fear is SoBe's energy drink, I remember drinking a ton of SoBe when it actually came in glass bottles. I eventually stopped drinking it for some reason and this No Fear energy drink is probably the first and last SoBe drink I'll drink for awhile. While SoBe is a big name in beverages, it seems like No Fear is getting harder and harder to find, at least near where I live anyway.








The Can:
No Fear's can contains text that I don't really like to see on an energy drink can. That text is "Super Energy Supplement", often when a drink does that it's like it's setting itself up to do the exact opposite. The black and red can doesn't look too bad but there's something about the stereotypical energy drink skull on it that I don't like much either, it's still an alright looking can.

The Drink:
No Fear is a cherry flavored drink with a nice bite to it. It's a fairly prominent and strong cherry flavor that I found enjoyable. It's a nicely put together taste and if you like cherry, you'll like No Fear. It was easy to drink and I was satisfied after drinking it.

The Buzz:
Unfortunately SoBe No Fear contains average energy ingredients which in turn provide an average energy buzz. The drink does provide a buzz, but it's nothing special. I've bought much better drinks from the same store that I got this from.

With a nice taste and average buzz, whether or not you like SoBe No Fear is up to you. Personally, I think it tastes ok but would be a lot better if it provided a lot better energy.

Update 7/6/2011: Today I'm re-writing several of my older reviews and upon doing some more research I found out that this drink has been discontinued. I could care less, but after reading this don't expect to find this drink somewhere.

2 comments:

Share your comments here!