Saturday, May 7, 2011

Arizona RX Energy Review

I've always liked Arizona tea, all of their drinks are good and they're a great value. I'm aware of another energy drink that Arizona makes besides this called AZ, I always see it in it's low carb form at my local Dollar Tree store and I'll pick it up next time I go. AZ is what I consider a more "traditional" energy drink because it contains a lot of ingredients you'd find in most energy drinks. Arizona RX costs 99 cents and comes in a 24 oz. can.



The Can:
The can design is unusual for an energy drink but fits in nicely with all the other Arizona drinks at the store. There's a picture of a guy running on the front and it doesn't look that bad. It's not like you'd expect a can like a lot of commercial energy drink come in from the Arizona company anyway.

The Taste:
Upon opening the can and taking a big sip, the flavor was really delicious. The best I can describe it is as a mix of tea, lemon, and various other fruits. It tastes really nice and is very refreshing. The lemon is not overpowering at all, it's just a great tea drink that's very refreshing and would be great to drink on a hot Summer day. Any fan of tea out there would undoubtedly enjoy this drink, it's really good.

The Buzz:
Of course, I was somewhat curious as to whether or not this drink would provide an energy buzz at all. It contains both caffeine and guarana (The can doesn't say how much) with Panax Ginseng and Siberian Ginseng. Honestly, I can't say I felt a very substantial buzz from this drink at all. If it had any effect, I barely felt it. Just because this drink contains caffeine and guarana doesn't mean I'll be wide awake from it. Still, this drink was delicious, and that's why I'll be picking it up in the future. Maybe somebody else would feel a more substantial effect from this drink, but I didn't feel much.

Still, pick up this drink up just for the awesome taste, and expect the energy to be an added bonus. I drink a lot of products pretty high in caffeine, and I'm probably too used to those to feel much from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!