Saturday, March 12, 2011

Monster Nitrous Black Ice Energy Review

                                        
The whole line of Nitrous drinks by Monster is interesting, there's nothing I love more than an energy drink that supposedly provides more energy than usual, even though some really don't. It's cool that this drink has zero calories and zero sugar yet claims to be "extra strength", I was excited to see if it really was.






The Bottle:
The design of the bottle is really nice looking, it looks good and stands out from others out there. The color scheme fits a drink with the name "Black Ice" nicely. The light blue looks good and overall they did a good job with the bottle.

The Drink:
 I didn't shake the bottle at all but when I popped it open, I noticed a lot of carbonation. The first Nitrous drink I tried, Super Dry had pretty much no carbonation when I opened it. I let it settle a bit and then took a sip and it still tasted foamy. The taste was really sweet and rich, it didn't taste sour at all like a lot of energy drinks, but it wasn't really that bad. The taste wasn't really to my liking but it wasn't like it was horrible, but if you like the regular Monster, don't expect this to taste anything like it because it really doesn't.

The Buzz:
It took about 10 minutes after I finished it for the energy buzz to set in, and this drink got the job done. It provided a really nice energy buzz that I really enjoyed. It lasted for about 2 1/2 hours and was above average.

The taste to me is odd, but you might like it. Definitely expect a pretty good energy buzz from this drink, it's pretty interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!