Monday, April 25, 2011

Gazzu Mango Orange Energy Review

                                             
This is the last flavor of Gazzu that I haven't reviewed yet and the other two flavors I had before were pretty good. A lot of people that review energy drinks, even myself sometimes, stress too much on the actual image of the product rather than the product itself, which really counts. The cherry Gazzu I reviewed was really good and the original had a unique flavor. So far, for being cheaper energy drinks from Circle K, Gazzu drinks haven't been that bad. Let's see how the Mango Orange variety does compared to the other Gazzu drinks.



The Can:
Even though the design of these drinks is pretty funny, as I said both of the ones I had before actually weren't too bad, especially for being only $1.79 per can. The can was obviously "influenced" by Monster but it's still not too bad. It has the same funny description on the back of it also.

The Drink:
I was excited to take this drink out of the fridge and drink it. With both orange and grape flavored drinks, and I've said this 1000 times before, no two flavors ever taste the same. This drink is "mango orange", I didn't know exactly what that tasted like but I found out pretty quick. This drink to me tastes like a 50/50 mix between an orange drink mix like Kool-Aid and an orange Tootsie-Pop. One drink that I can compare this to is the Fire variety of Relentless, they're not quite the same but they're close. The flavor of this drink was really tasty and I liked it, with this being the last drink for me to review in the Gazzu line, I can say that overall they did a pretty good job with taste for these drinks. It tasted great and was very easy to drink, it's actually one of my more favorite orange flavors now.

The Buzz:
Something unusual about this can (and also the Original Gazzu can I picked up at the same time as this), is that instead of the energy ingredients containing 1000mg of Taurine, according to the can I have sitting by me now, the energy blend is now 960mg of Taurine and 120mg of Caffeine.  When I reviewed Cherry Gazzu, the can said 1000mg of Taurine. I only reviewed that drink a few weeks ago, which means that they've changed it since then. Still, all that really matters is that this drink provided me with the same pretty good energy buzz that the other two drinks did. It got the job done and helped me out, and when it wore off there wasn't a noticeable crash at all.

Now that I've reviewed all of the Gazzu drinks, I can say that they're all pretty good and I'll probably pick one up again every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!