Sunday, December 19, 2010

Red Jak Energy Review

Even though I first tried Red Jak a long time ago, to this day I've only seen it at one store. This issue probably has to do with where I live but it would be nice too see this drink available in more places. The can design looks good and is unique so upon looking at it it looks like something that would taste pretty good, let's find out.







The Can:
Red Jak's primarily red and black can doesn't look horrible. It's different and look's pretty nice, since it has red in the name and the can is mostly red, you can assume that the drink is going to be some sort of red berry flavor, not bad.

The Drink:
When I popped upon the can and took a sip, it reminded me a lot of NOS, it's not a citrus flavor like NOS, it's more of a fruit punch but it's very strong and almost makes your lips pucker. It's a nice flavor but again, you might not like it if you're not into strong tasting drinks. Still, I am so I really enjoyed it. They did a good job with the flavor and it's up to par with the many other energy drinks I've had before.

The Buzz:
Red Jak contains 947 mg of Taurine, 150 mg of Glucoronolactone, 100 mg of Panax Ginseng Root Extract, 48 mg of Inositol, 25 mg of Inositol, 25 mg of L-Carnitine and 82 mg of Caffeine. That's not a bad list of ingredients and Red Jak provided me with a nice and noticable energy buzz that lasted for a decent amount of time, the buzz wasn't below average but it was definitely above average which was pretty enjoyable.

If you can actually Red Jak somewhere, I recommend picking it up. The flavor is fairly strong so if you like more mellow flavors you might not like Red Jak.

1 comment:

Share your comments here!