Friday, January 14, 2011

Rip It Citrus X Energy Review

If I remember right, when Rip It first came out Power and Citrus X were the first two flavors they released. I drink Power a lot and I've had it numerous times but I've only had Citrus X a few times, I like citrus drinks but with Rip It's other flavor options I usually pass it by. I decided to pick it up for a review so let's see what it's like compared to the other Rip It drinks.
The Can:
The yellow on the can makes sense for a citrus flavor and the can doesn't look horrible. The shade of yellow looks good and the drink contains all the usual energy drink information. It looks good despite not using as bright of colors as some other Rip It drinks.

The Drink:
The best way I can describe Citrus X is as carbonated orange juice. It's very, very possible for that to taste gross coming out of a metal can but Rip It made the flavor good and actually pretty smooth. It's a pretty good flavor but I don't recommend it to somebody that doesn't like orange juice or citrus.

The Buzz:
Citrus X contains 1000 mg of Taurine, 100 mg of Caffeine, 100 mg of Inositol and 10 mg of Guarana. Those ingredients provided me with a nice energy buzz that was enjoyable and pretty good. I felt it not long after finishing the drink and it lasted for about 2 hours.

All in all, Citrus X is a fine addition to the Rip It line, if you don't like citrus or orange juice then I don't recommend the drink. If you do, pick it up because it tastes great, provides good energy and is a great value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!