Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rockstar Juiced Guava Energy Review

                                                       

I've been on an energy juice kick lately so when I saw this I had to give it a try. The original Rockstar is one of my favorite drinks and any other variety of Rockstar I've tried before has been pretty good. Rockstar drinks not only have pretty nice energy blends but they also usually have pretty interesting and unique flavors. Let's see how Rockstar did with this drink in the can, taste and buzz categories.




The Can:
The can design of this drink looks great, they did a really good job with it. It maintains the same basic layout that the original Rockstar can has but the purple makes the can look pretty unique. I like the colors of the can and the overall design fits a guava drink well.

The Drink:
Basically, this drink is supposed to be the original Rockstar with tropical guava juice added to it. I've never had tropical guava juice so I can't tell you how good it tastes compared to the real thing, but it tastes really good. There's still that slight bubble gum taste that the original Rockstar has too, and with the guava added it tastes perfect. I can't really describe how the guava tastes, but it's sort of like a very slight grape flavor.

The Buzz:
Rockstar Juiced Guava contains Rockstar's regular energy blend, which is a pretty nice one. It contains plenty of ingredients to give you the energy buzz you expect when buying an energy drink and it doesn't disappoint. The buzz from this drink lasted for about 2 hours which for me seems to be the average amount of time any good energy drink lasts.

If you're looking for something different to try I recommend this drink. It tastes good and works, although it may be a little more hard to find than the original Rockstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!