Friday, December 5, 2014

GO Energy Gummies Review


Name: GO Energy Gummies
Size: 10g each
Caffeine content: 100 mg. per gummy
Energy blend: Caffeine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, B Vitamins, Niacin

GO Energy Gummies are gummies that contain 100 mg. of Caffeine, 100 mg. of Taurine, 25 mg. of L-Carnitine, Niacin, and plenty of B Vitamins per gummy. Everyone loves gummies, and one that contains all of the familiar energy drink ingredients is, in my opinion, definitely worth trying. If there's a food or drink that you like, you can rest assured that there's probably an "energy" version of it that was, is, or probably will be available at some point in the future. I prefer energy drinks more than anything, but definitely like the idea of energy gummies more than some other "energy foods" that I've seen that just don't seem like reasonable ways to acquire energy at all. Gummies are obviously small and pretty insignificant in terms of how long they take to consume, and with a decent amount of energizing ingredients per gummy, there was definitely potential for these gummies to taste good, work well, and be an interesting way to acquire some satisfying energy.

Packaging/Design:

GO Energy Gummies come in packs that contain two gummies each, with each gummy being small and square. The wrapper itself is silver, with the GO Energy Gummies logo as seen in the picture above on the front of the wrapper. Underneath the logo, the wrapper appropriately says "ENERGY GUMMIES", and just below that, the wrapper provides a link to GO Energy Gummies' website. Each package lists the amount of ingredients contained inside, and also says that each gummy counts as one serving, meaning that there are two servings per package.

The overall look of these gummies is basic, functional, and effective. The packaging is convenient, and doesn't waste any space or material in simply holding two small gummy candies. It isn't extremely flashy or fancy, but it really doesn't need to be either. The logo on the front is pretty big, and if you were to see these somewhere, there would be no doubt that they are, in fact, GO Energy Gummies.

Taste:

As with any other energy product, I was definitely interested to see how good these would taste while also potentially providing energy via Caffeine, Taurine, B Vitamins, and other ingredients that can be detrimental to the taste of otherwise-good energy products. The gummies are blueberry flavored, which sounded pretty good. Blueberry is one of my favorite flavors of anything, and like other blueberry-flavored things, GO Energy Gummies are dark blue/purple and look pretty tasty. They have a slightly gritty texture to them that's similar to a Sour Patch Kid, although I didn't anticipate them tasting sour whatsoever. In fact, they actually do taste like blueberries and are actually really easy to eat. As expected, they have a very slight "caffeine taste" that isn't really unpleasant or very noticeable, as I was able to consume these on multiple occasions without having to drink water or something afterwards. I definitely think that if you bought these and expected a blueberry flavor that wasn't absolutely disgusting, you would definitely be satisfied with the way that these taste. They don't taste like straight-up candy that you could "accidentally" eat the entire bag or package of, but they're pretty close and definitely taste great for containing lots of energizing ingredients.

Energy:

I tried my first two packages of GO Energy Gummies in different ways:

Package #1:
  • 1st gummy at 6:00 AM
  • 2nd gummy at 7:00 AM
Package #2:
  • Both gummies, one after the other
I won't deny that I was surprised with how well GO Energy Gummies worked when I first tried them. In trying the first gummy, I actually did feel a nice lift in energy not long after consuming it. When I tried the second one, the effects were even better, and I was actually really surprised. These do provide energy in a similiar way to an energy drink, but I feel that the energy is more sustained and drawn-out than most energy drinks are. On my first occasion of trying them,  I felt energized for about 5 or 6 hours after trying each gummy. Each gummy contains 100 mg. of Caffeine, which may be enough for some people. For me, I liked having one, and then having the other shortly after, which made for 200 mg. of Caffeine consumed in just an hour. When I tried both at the same time, I felt even more energized from the jump. However, I actually have to say that I preferred feeling energized, and then even more energized shortly after. In any case, I definitely think that these work, and have to say that they worked a lot better than I thought they would.  

I wouldn't normally purchase energy gummies, but I was actually really surprised and satisfied with how much I enjoyed these. I absolutely recommend them if you're into energy gummies or energy candy, and was beyond satisfied with just about everything that there is to this product.

If you're interested in learning more or purchasing some GO Energy Gummies to try for yourself, you can visit their website here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a ton for these reviews about “GO Energy Gummies”. Love this post! Well, I believe in doing physical exercises to stay healthy. For getting enough energy for my workouts I am used to drink Green energy drinks right before starting workout.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments here!