Thursday, October 18, 2012

Biomaxx Energy Shot Review

It's admittedly been quite a while since I've had an energy shot. Have no fear, as although I haven't posted a lot of reviews lately I'm still drinking energy drinks and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I was offered the oppurtunity to try Biomaxx, and was pretty excited. Of course, energy shots all offer different times of energy that you'll have, presumably because of 5 Hour Energy. Biomaxx is somewhat different, as they promise a full 24 hours of energy. That's a pretty crazy claim, no matter if it works or not. I recieved this product in the mail and right after I opened the package I gave it a shot.



The Bottle:
The Biomaxx bottle kind of gives of a different feeling than some other energy shots I've had. I'm pretty sure the plastic on the bottle is tinted dark blue which matches the blue label nicely. The label itself has a picture of a guy on it with the "24 Hours Energy" thing right under him. The label also says "Caffeine Free", "Zero Sugar" and "The Product that Works!". I think the bottle looks pretty good, it's certainly not a "hardcore" energy shot and nor does it portray itself as a 5 Hour Energy clone. It kind of has a "healthfood store" look to it, if that makes sense.

The Taste:
Upon opening the bottle, the smell of this shot was very vitamin-like. If you've never had an energy shot but have had Flintstones vitamins, that's what the "vitamin smell" of energy shots is almost exactly like. By looking at the ingredients, you can see that this shot contains "natural flavors". I think it tastes like grape personally, and aside from the smell which I don't even find off-putting this shot tastes pretty good. I drank it easily, and didn't have to get water afterwards or anything. It's also a unique taste and I don't think I've had another energy shot that tastes like it.

The Buzz:
This is the category in which Biomaxx really has a chance to shine. Some of the claims made on the right side of the bottle include "Increases mental alertness" and "Promotes sexual vitality and endurance". There are a lot of other claims on there as well, and it almost sounds like this shot could pretty much help you do anything. One thing it certainly helped me do was feel more alert and energized for a very long time. In contains a bunch of vitamins. The Proprietary Blend has L-carnitine, CoQ10, grape seed extract and pine bark extract. I honestly did feel substantially more awake and everything, and the buzz lasted for a long time. Like I've said before, I don't watch the clock after taking an energy shot but I can safely tell you that it lasted for quite some time. I was satisffied, and there was no "crash" either.

Biomaxx is a nice product. It's great if you're into working out, trying new energy shots, or drinking stuff called Biomaxx. I recommend giving it a shot, I enjoyed it. If you're not sure about the taste, just have a bottle of water ready and then get ready to enjoy the benefits of this nice energy shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!