Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Roaring Lion Zero Energy Review

This drink is definitely a first for me, I do not recall having a "zero" energy drink prior to this one so I really didn't know what to expect at all. But, this drink is a good idea just in case you want to be extra healthy with your energy drinks. It crossed my mind that this drink could potentially be extremely disgusting, any zero soda that I've had hasn't been too good but that doesn't mean that such a thing will translate to energy drinks. This drink also comes in Roaring Lion's new about 16 oz. resealable bottle. I really like this idea, from drinking several I can tell you that they really come in handy and are smooth-drinking too. So, without furthur nonsensible rambling let's take at this Roaring Lion Zero drink.

The Bottle:
The bottle for this drink is probably my favorite Roaring Lion design thus far. Like several other companies, they keep the same basic design but it varies from product to product. With this drink we see the Roaring Lion design that we've seen on cans translated to a bottle and in a pretty light blue color with a silver-ish lid. I also like how the lion-claw rips are more noticeable behind the word "zero" on the front. This drink contains your standard energy drink information and it looks pretty good to me. I feel like if you were a very health-oriented person you would have no problem with carrying this around or drinking it. I personally like it a lot, the plastic bottle is also a neat idea.

The Taste:
Undoubtedly, this is the area of the drink that I was the most concerned with. I'll be honest, there are few things in this world that I like more than the taste of a sugary, delicious energy drink. The things that I love more would probably have to be my beautiful girlfriend and music. So, if this drink isn't a sugary, non-healthy energy drink I didn't know what to expect. Anyway, upon twisting open the bottle I was somewhat nervous but mostly excited. The verdict? It tastes good. It actually, in all honesty, doesn't taste all too different than a regular Roaring Lion drink. There is a difference, but it's slight and in the couple occasions in the early morning when I had this drink I really couldn't tell the difference. This drink is far from intolerable, especially for a "zero" drink. So, you're getting a healthier drink that tastes pretty good too.

The Buzz:
This is another area of this drink that somewhat surprisingly didn't disappoint. I actually got a nice buzz from this drink that was sustained and lasted for a while. Despite being a "zero" drink, it has no real shortcomings in the buzz department. I drank this on different occasions and each time got a nice buzz from it. I really enjoyed it, and didn't actually feel as guilty as I sometimes do after pretty much slamming down a huge sugary energy drink.

To conclude, you should check this drink out if you're looking for a healthy energy drink that really isn't too bad at all. I actually liked it a lot, and was surprised that it was as good as it honestly was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!