Sunday, March 18, 2012

Monster Rehab Orangeade Energy Review

When I looked into the Monster cooler at a local convenience store I was somewhat surprised to see this, I thought at first that it was one of the Rehab flavors that had been out for a little while but it's actually pretty new. It's fairly logical that Monster would put out an orange Rehab flavor, even with the huge amount of products they already have out. I was somewhat excited to give this drink a try, I guess I've been getting lucky and finding a lot of new drinks to try lately.





The Can:
This drink's can is just Monster's standard Rehab can, but obviously fitted for an "orange" drink. The design behind the big M on the front of the can is a nice orange and all of the little parts of the can that change with each flavor have changed to orange. The can design isn't bad, and I've always liked the Rehab can design in general. Still, I hope Monster doesn't do the same thing they've done with their coffee drinks and put out so many that your eyes get tired when trying to figure out which one to buy at the store. There's yet another essay on the back of the can, and I've actually seen posters at the store for a contest where you can win a trip to the "Rehab Pool Party", which I think I said was most likely fictional awhile ago.

The Drink:
Something that should be noted about the Rehab drinks for somebody that's never had one is that they're all very "light" to the taste. This drink is a very mellow and smooth flavor and almost tastes watery. It's still a pleasant orange flavor and is pretty much what you would expect. I found this drink rather enjoyable, and I found myself just drinking it casually rather than taking sips and trying to figure out the flavor. If you've enjoyed previous Rehab flavors and enjoy orange flavors, this is the drink for you. As I've said since I started this website, no two orange drinks seem to taste the exact same though.

The Buzz:
The Rehab Energy Blend is pretty much packed with ingredients. It includes Caffeine, Taurine, Guarana, Inositol, B Vitamins, Orange Pekoe Tea, and some other ingredients. I drank this in the middle of the day when I had it, and can say that I felt substantially more awake throughout the afternoon and into the evening. The buzz that this drink provided was satisfying to me, and I can't say that I was disappointed. I didn't "crash" or anything either, but I never do.

In closing, I think that Orangeade is a nice and pretty natural addition to the Rehab line. I'm hoping that Monster doesn't overdo it with the Rehab drinks, but if there are going to be any new flavors after this I can almost guarantee that a grape drink will be next. If you want something new and somewhat unique, you should pick this up. Still, I wouldn't say that you're missing anything if you decide not to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!