Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Gurrnaid Pink Grapefruit Vitamin Infused Energy Review


Name: Gurrnaid Vitamin Infused Energy Drink ( Pink Grapefruit Flavored)
Size: 13.7 oz
Caffeine content: 125 mg per bottle
Calories: About 180 per bottle

The first flavor from Gurrnaid energy that I tried was their Root Beer Flavored drink. It was refreshingly good and provided a satisfactory amount of energy alongside its nice flavor. I was impressed with its overall design, and its grenade-shaped resealable bottle was convenient as well. The next flavor that I decided to try was their Pink Grapefruit offering, which is basically on the other end of energy drink flavors from root beer. "Pink Grapefruit" is a fairly unique energy drink flavor and I, unless I was completely forgetting, didn't think I'd ever had it before.

The initial design of Gurrnade's bottles is pretty nice. Each flavor utilizes its own color scheme that gives each flavor a different, flavor-oriented, look from the others. This particular drink has a primarily pink color scheme that is appropriate for its flavor. It, again, includes the caffeine content in semi-large lettering on the front. 125 mg of caffeine isn't enough to cause any controversy, but it's still nice to know how much caffeine is in the drink when some drinks don't list their caffeine content at all.

Pink Grapefruit sounded like something that would taste good, and it did. This drink has a lightly tangy, smooth grapefruit flavor that is extremely smooth and easy to drink. One thing that I liked about both flavors that I tried was how easy to drink they were. I wasn't "on the go" while drinking this, but the resealable lid would have helped preserve the tasty liquid inside if I had been.

For how smooth, drinkable, and "compact" these drinks are, they provide a nice lift in energy. I had a hard time not drinking this quicker than I would normally consume an energy drink due to how it tasted. When I did finish it, I had a nice lift in energy that was satisfying and did what it was supposed to.

I can safely say that I enjoyed the only pink grapefruit flavored energy drink that I've had. I don't recommend it if you don't like grapefruit, or energy drinks and are reading this for some reason. Other than that, I recommend it as an energy drink that's both different and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!