Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Gurrnaid Pineapple Vitamin Infused Energy Review


Name: Gurrnaid Vitamin Infused Energy Drink ( Pineapple Flavored)
Size: 13.7 oz
Caffeine content: 125 mg per bottle
Calories: About 180 per bottle

Like anyone that lies and says that they eat a lot of fruit, I love pineapples. Actually, I really do like pineapples despite not eating them very much. Pineapple flavored things, however, can actually be kind of hit-and-miss as far as taste goes. If you think of what a pineapple tastes like, then what energy drinks typically taste like, then you can understand that this is a pretty interesting flavor. A pineapple flavored energy drink could either be really good, or really bad. Based on the other Gurrnaid drinks I've had though, I had reasonable expectations.

This drink's particular resealable, grenade-shaped bottle is kind of reminiscent of their Root Beer Flavored drink, color-wise. The white, yellow, and green design is appropriate for a pineapple flavored drink, and I don't see any confusion happening between this drink and their Root Beer Flavored variety. Again, "125 MG CAFFEINE PER BOTTLE" is displayed conveniently on the bottle that is also very convenient in itself. This drink's particular color scheme doesn't really consist of any of my favorite colors, but looks pretty nice and I definitely like the design.

I initially felt that a pineapple flavored energy drink could taste good, while also being easy to get completely wrong at the same time. When I tried this, a tasty, sweet pineapple flavor was evident along with the smooth, easy-drinking texture that all of the Gurrnaid drinks that I've tried thus far have had. Pineapple may not be a flavor that's appealing to everyone, and if you hate it, don't drink this. Otherwise, I think it tasted pretty good. In all honesty, though, I probably wouldn't pick pineapple out of a variety of energy drink flavors to choose from.

Since this drink features the same caffeine content/energy blend as the other two Gurrnaid drinks I've had, I definitely expected the same, nice energy that I recieved from my other two bottles. I was right, and this particular flavor really gave me energy when I drank it early in the morning. Anyone that's ever had caffeine probably knows that the morning is one of the best times to drink it, and this drink definitely helped get me going for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!