Thursday, October 2, 2014

Gurrnaid White Grape Vitamin Infused Energy Review


Name: Gurrnaid Vitamin Infused Energy Drink (White Grape Flavored)
Size: 13.7 oz
Caffeine content: 125 mg per bottle
Calories: About 180 per bottle

In the vast selection of energy drinks available, white grape flavored drinks aren't very common. I've had a lot of grape flavored energy drinks, which are usually never exactly alike, and I usually like most of them. White grape, however, isn't a familar flavor in the form of an energy drink to me. I particularly like Gurrnaid's variety of different flavors, with their White Grape Flavored drink joining their Root Beer, Pink Grapefruit, Pineapple, and Lemon Lime Flavored drinks. White grape, like pineapple, was a flavor that I wasn't sure about, but obviously drank anyway.

Since this drink is White Grape Flavored, the bottle consists of an appropriate white and purple color scheme on top of Gurrnaid's creative bottle design. If you've read any of my other Gurrnaid reviews, you already know that I really like their bottle. It's well-designed and a step above the generic, plain energy drink designs that I encounter often. The color scheme does a nice job of selling the flavor, and it's, all in all, nice to look at.

As with Gurrnaid's Pineapple Flavored drink, I was sure that this drink would provide (spoiler alert) a nice lift in energy. However, I wasn't sure if I would like the flavor. Unsurprisingly, the drink's flavor was really good. White Grape is a lot like grape, and therefore if you like one, you'll probably like the other. I feel that this drink's flavor played especially well off of Gurrnaid's smooth, tasty, texture. Again, it didn't really feel like I was drinking an energy drink while trying this. It was definitely satisfying, and exactly what I hoped for.

As for energy, this drink unsurprisingly didn't disappoint. I drank this in the afternoon, and felt the same lift in energy and focus that the other Gurrnaid flavors provided. I can understand the way that this drink tastes leading to doubts of how energizing it really is, but I've drank several and can definitely say that they work. It's obviously nothing unbelievably energizing, but provides a great, satisfying, energizing effect.

I apologize if these Gurrnaid reviews are beginning to sound really redundant. The problem is, they're all really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!