Saturday, October 4, 2014

Gurrnaid Lemon Lime Vitamin Infused Energy Review



Name: Gurrnaid Vitamin Infused Energy Drink (Lemon Lime Flavored)
Size: 13.7 oz
Caffeine content: 125 mg per bottle
Calories: About 180 per bottle
 
The 5th and final flavor from Gurrnaid that I decided to try was their Lemon Lime Flavored drink. Yet another interesting addition to their variety of flavors, I simply chose to drink it last because it was in the back row of Gurrnaid drinks that I had in my fridge. Every other Gurrnaid drink that I'd tried was, basically, really good. All of them featured a nice, smooth texture and smooth, non-bitter flavors that satisfied as their innovative, interesting bottles made them seem like they would. Lemon lime was another flavor that I didn't think I'd had in an energy drink, but since I like the flavor in other drinks I anticipated liking it and was excited to crack it open and try it.

Lemon Lime's bottle is similar to Gurrnaid's Pineapple Flavored Drink, color-wise. The green, yellow, white, black, and grey bottle looks entirely appropriate for a lemon lime drink and it's pretty bold and eye catching. In case you haven't realized it yet, Gurrnaid's packaging is totally unique. The resealable, grenade-shaped bottle looks great, works well, and helps differentiate the drink from other drinks on the market. "125 MG CAFFEINE PER BOTTLE" is, yet again, prominently featured on the label and it's pretty much really legit and well put-together. After drinking all of their flavors, I can safely say that I like all of Gurrnaid's designs. I give them credit for trying something new, rather than throwing a generic label on a clone drink and calling it a new energy drink.

When most people hear "lemon lime", the drink that probably comes to mind is Gatorade. Gatorade is what came to my mind as soon as I realized what flavor this was, but I was confident that it would taste different due to the completely different texture between Gatorade and the Gurrnaid drinks I'd had thus far. The flavor of this drink is unmistakeably lemon line. It leans more toward lime than lemon, and is, essentially, pretty tasty. Maybe I'm not very picky with energy drink flavors, but I thought this tasted pretty good.

As I've said, each Gurrnaid flavor features the same caffeine content/energy blend. Each drink, including this, provided a nice, adequate, energizing effect that was far from too intense while also being far from completely useless. The effects lasted for a few hours, and wore off with no unwanted side effects. To make a long story short, this drink worked.

I liked this drink. If you can find it, pick it up for the interesting bottle, highly drinkable flavor, and satisfying energy. If you dislike lemon lime flavors, check out one of the other Gurrnaid flavors that I've reviewed to find your personal preference in these refreshingly unique drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments here!